Catering Manager Wanted!
Brookes Recruitment is currently recruiting for someone that would be interested in join the team at a community and arts centre in Maidenhead. As Catering Manager you would be responsible for the day to day running of the cafe service, private functions and corporate events.
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Hours: 42 per week – 5 out of 7 days
Additional Benefits: Sundays and Mondays off, Free parking, Free tickets to shows and films, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The Catering Manager will be responsible, in conjunction with the Chef and Assistant Catering manager, of ensuring that Health & Safety and administration procedures are adhered to. Additionally, the Catering Manager will be responsible for the profitability of the department, ensuring GP and sales targets are achieved.
The Catering Manager reports to the Events and Operations Manager, and has responsibility for the supervision and training of the Catering team
- To manage the running of the catering operation, ensuring it is run efficiently and effectively.
- To undertake day to day management of the catering department and it’s staff team, and assist members of the team where necessary.
- To ensure that high standards of customer care are maintained at all times.
- To maintain a safe, secure and hygienic working environment, ensuring a five star rating is maintained
- To cover the Head Chef or Sous Chef when required, including annual leave and absence
- The Catering Manager will have a positive, cheerful personality, with an excellent understanding of the running of restaurants, bars and evets.
- You will have at least two years experience in a Catering or F & B manager role.
- You must be a confident Front of House leader with an ability to build sound relationships with other staff and clients, and a clear understanding of food hygiene and health and safety.
- You will recognise the importance of innovation, service and presentation and be ambitious to play a major part in the development of the catering outlets within a community arts venue.
- You will have back of house kitchen experience enabling you to assist when necessary
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org your cv!