Chef De Partie Wanted !
We are currently recruiting for a chef de partie to join the banqueting team at a 5* hotel based in Egham.
The Hotel has small intimate rooms for special events and private dining to our impressive 14th Century Barn, which comfortably hold events up to 180 covers. As well as regular conference and corporate events. We have 120-130 weddings booked for this year with the average number of guests around 80-100 from the Civil Ceremony to the Wedding Meal and evening celebrations you and your team are key to creating special memories.
Package for Banqueting Chef De Partie
Salary: £28,000 (£26,000 + £2k Service charge paid )
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- Accommodation is available for those relocating
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- Experience and passion for food and creating rosette standard dishes from fresh local ingredients
- Ability to work flexible shifts – but shifts are straight shifts no splits or breakfast shifts
- Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment ideally within a busy banqueting operation
- Team player with an ability and desire to contribute and support junior team members to develop and achieve
- Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards while achieving volumes and timings required for the banqueting operation
If you are interested in our Banqueting Chef De Partie position please email Jake@brookesrecruitment.com