We are recruiting for a friendly, well organised, guest service focused individual to complete our clients Guest Services team!
Salary: £27,000 (£25,000 + £2,000 Service Charge)
Shifts: 7am – 3.30pm and 2.30pm to 11.00pm
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
- Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
- Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
- Complete Duty Management shifts as detailed on the early/late shift checklists.
- Ensuring that during the shift all departments are correctly staffed to provide the best levels of service.
- Ensuring all staff on duty in all areas are presented to the required standard.
- Ensure all areas of the hotel and spa are always presented to a 5 Star standard.
- Hold the Daily Dash meeting with all operational Heads of Department to cover the business of the day and ensure any challenges are anticipated and agree a plan to overcome them.
- Assisting departments at peak periods to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Welcoming arriving guests and acknowledging VIPs, returning guests, those celebrating a special event and those with special requirements.
- Liaison with all departments to ensure the operation runs smoothly throughout the day/evening.
- Always carry the Guest Services phone so you can be a point of contact with operational staff to support and coach and action solutions where challenges arise.
- Resolve all guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction prior to departure.
- Responsible for health and safety, fire safety and procedures during your shift.
- Ensure an effective handover to the next Duty Manager to assist with continuity of service.
- During busy arrival or departure periods acting as Host Manager in hotel reception, welcoming arrival/departing guests and co-ordinating concierge and supporting reception.
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Friendly and confident communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Ability to coach and direct staff while on shift
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Must hold operational hotel experience across a range of food and beverage as well as front of house departments to be considered
If you believe you will be a good fit for our Guest Service Manager position please email Jake@brookesrecruitment.com