Our client is a privately owned Hotel and they are currently recruiting for a senior ‘Head Receptionist’ to join their team, managing reservations, rates and work as part of the front office team.
- Minimum of two years experience working in a hotel reception environment
- Good understanding of office and rates management,
- An eye for detail, ensuring reservation accuracy across the hotel and restaurant
- Experience in using the Opera reservations system or a minimum of two years using a comparable system
- Excellent telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills.
- To play a key role in the daily management of reservations and enquiries, taking control of all areas of front office administration and providing expert assistance in driving room rates and customer satisfaction.
- Provide a professional point of contact for both staff and guest
The role will require a certain amount of flexible working and will cover five out of seven days each week as specified by your weekly rota and is a full time position.
- £24,000 – £30,000 (Depending on experience)
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible shifts
Please send CVs and covering letters to support any application