Senior Events Executive Wanted
Reporting to the Sales & Events Manager, as well as completing daily event co-ordination duties you will support with the following aspects of managing a busy reactive sale office;
- Attending and contributing to daily and weekly operations meeting as well as the weekly sales meeting
- Setting and monitoring of office standards and procedures, supporting the team and managing workloads ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
- Train, coach and mentor team members in line with policies and work requirements
- Establish and maintain a process for good organisation of the events office and distribution of information to hotel departments.
- Maximising sales through effective diary management, sales events and show rounds and client entertaining at on site and off site events and exhibitions. Creating showcases to promote weddings at Great Fosters.
- Ensure achievement of all Mystery Guest Service standards to ensure guest satisfaction at each stage of the sales and events process.
Salary: £26,000 + £28,000 + £1k Service Charge + Sales Bonus
Shifts: 8am-4:30pm / 9am-5:30pm / 10am – 7pm
Additional Benefits include:
- An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid.
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service.
- 8 Bank holidays.
- Free car parking.
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
- Discounted hair treatments at our two Spas
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
- Discount on retail products in our two Spas
If you are interested in our Senior Sales Executive position please email Jake@brookesrecruitment.com